Cemre Shipyard started its investments for the design department as of 2012. A professional design team composed of 16 people serve in thisdepartment. The design projects are drawn by licensed Autocad, Nupas Cadmaticand Foran programs. This way, we are able to produce all the production drawings (unit workshop drawings, pipe isometric drawings…) of our projects andalso to control rapidly within our structure, the drawings received from the design companies.
Specifically, 3D works developed by our design department during the projects accelerate the processes of the other departments and provide efficient operation of the control mechanisms at each stage of the communication with the customer and producers.
Design service continues the concept and original design works and proceeds on its own way in order to provide support for all the processes of the projects in future.
Ongoing current design works at Cemre Shipyard;
• All the steel modeling of the ship,
• Preparation of the workshop, nesting, detailed parts list, profile list,bending sketches, template
sketches to be given to the production,
• Lifting eye arrangement and calculation for units.
• Preparation of all the pipe modeling and isometrics, (including below DN50 pipes and hydraulic pipes )
• Preparation of all the supports drawings for pipes
• Preparation of all the foundation drawings
• Preparation of lay-out drawings of all the spaces as 2D and 3D,
• Presentation of all the spaces to the customer down to the last detail(equipment, cableways, pipes,
furniture, panels, insulation) by Nupas e-browser program which can be viewed as 3D,
• Preparation of all the equipment drawings down to the last detail and production,
• Calculation of the launching process